Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Christa: From my crumpled napkin

Hello!  I am so honored to be contributing to this blog with such fine, strong women!  I composed a brief poem after finding the long sought after napkin from the Big Bend trip.  Look forward to diving in.  Love, Christa

Musty paper napkin
hiding in the corner of my purse
on it written words all tattered
titles of a book are scattered
notes from friends who care
love to fondly share

Thank you all for love and knowledge
your lifeblood like a babbling brook



2 comments:

  1. Awwww! I absolutely love this, my dear. Tucked back into our busy lives in our cities, it is hard to believe that we shared such a wondrous, freeing time together just over a month ago. Like your little napkin, I take your laughs with me everyday. And yes, we ARE strong. Keep writing!-Les

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christa!!! I'm glad you found that napkin! I think I lost my own scribbled-upon napkin =[. MIss you lots and I'm so happy we were able to finally go camping together! One of these days, I want you to show my Palo Duro Canyon

    ReplyDelete