Thursday, November 4, 2010

Claire: part of a dialogue with a student

So glad to hear from Summer and Stav! This is just a quick entry that I'm copying and pasting before I crash into my bed. I'm poo poo pooped! I envision a thoughtful entry in the very near future........... 
----

its yust a soundtrack
and i understand not anything
but i what the lyriks are, everything!!!
=)


it is a joke for the movie 
but i think the song shows us the situation of oure (the amercan) musik buissnis :
the woman should be very sexy and she should say horny thing an so on. ist a musikbuiniss fore stupid people. but the problem is that the most people are stupid. so you have to make this musik to become famous.... its so stupid 
but its funny ^^


1 comment:

  1. This video is totally off the wall! *Gasp* Everything you post has me sitting, staring at the screen in disbelief!

    ReplyDelete