Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Andrea - P-I-Z-Z-A

So following Claire's lead, I wanted to put a video up that I thought would make you laugh. I think you will all get a kick out of watching this video, even if you weren't a fan of Mary-Kate and Ashley's sleepovers!! It's awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wusGIl3v044

Sorry, I thought I would know how to embed videos by now but you should all know that I am really bad with computers. So click on the link to watch the video- trust me it will make you laugh.

And a quick update on my life: School is good -- I'm starting to become really interested in my thesis project but it really still hasn't picked up as much as I thought it would (i.e it is much easier than undergrad and I have a lot of free time (I'm sorry, Summer!)) Today I decided that I don't want to waste evenings in front of my computer anymore so from now on I am going to try to watch the sunset from the hills whenever I can. Today I hiked up a hill, did some sun salutations on top of the hill and then read my book (For whom the Bell Tolls - by Hemingway (who also lived in Idaho!)) until the sun went down. It was the perfect evening and I can't wait to do it again tomorrow.

Speaking of routines that I am establishing for myself: Every Saturday morning I bike down to the farmers market and buy all the produce that I will need that week. I have been cooking the best food, I wish I could throw a pot-luck/dance party for all of you lovely ladies and you too, Chett.

Things with Michael are super, if you were wondering. He came up to vist me two weekends ago and he is coming again in another two weeks. Long distane kind of sucks but we are making it work and it's not as hard as I thought it would be. I'm really happy with him =). On the subject of boys... I am going to Denver at the end of October for a big geology conference and I'm probably going to see Josh. I wouldn't consider us friends really but things are fine between us and I'm actually grateful to him for breaking up with me because I am 100 % certain now that he was not right for me.


Besides that, I don't really know what else to update you on, nothing much is new- maybe that's why it took me so long to post a real entry. I'm glad to hear that everyone is doing well.

hope to hear from all of you soon.

Andrea.

2 comments:

  1. Good Lord! I don't even know what to say about this video. I was staring at this in confusion and disbelief. I had to go watch part of the real one because I couldn't believe what crazy stuff they were saying. I'm still confused!

    Glad you're doing well Andrea! Wish I had beautiful country to hike around. Wish I could see the sun set over gorgeous hills. Do you like For Whom the Bell Tolls? I've only read two of Hemingway's books, but I like his writing...although I think he was a shit person...to women...? Does he write about Idaho in that book? I know he traveled a lot.

    Glad you and Michael are doing well and that you are living in such an awesome place! Maybe you can let me know what your holiday plans are...so, if I can find anytime I can come visit you!

    The closest I'm going to get to nature is some weekend in Austin after exams when I can go to the greenbelt. But at least I'm also going wine tasting!

    Okay, so, this is my study break, and I should probably get back. BOO! And it's such wonderful weather here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. summer!

    You CAN see the sunset over gorgeous hills when you come visit me! I don't know what my holiday plans are yet-- I'll probably be back in Houston for part of it. I'll let you know though because I would love it if you came to visit me!

    This is the first book I've read by Hemingway. I like it so far, although I agree, he probably was a shit person.

    have fun wine tasting!

    -Andrea

    ReplyDelete