Wednesday, September 15, 2010

By popular demand, and I'm not anyone's sister, all right. This is short, but its late and I have to sleeeeepp. Summer, In answer to your questions, I am working at Half Price Books, and I don't really get sick anymore, at least not often.

Also, per your request, my first movie review will be for the film, BIO-DOME. Sometimes I will write something about a movie, but I'm just going to rate this one: A+. This scene really takes me back and is reminiscent of the dynamic we had at the co-op: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SeVpY8Pxx4

I don't know what all of these link fields mean in this thing, so the link is everywhere.

Hope you're all doing well,

Chett

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow! That was absolutely amazing! Now when all my med school friends ask me what a co-op's all about...I'm going to show them this! Haha! This brightened by night!

    ReplyDelete