Monday, September 13, 2010

Leslie: Mmm-you-SICK!

You like the title of this blog entry? Does it intrigue you? Three elements of awesomeness in one word, Music. And I'm just being silly.

Mmmmm=Because music is tasty to my soul
You= It's all about "you" when listening isn't it? Your own experience? Me thinks so.
SICK=Not as in gross, but as in the "cool" form of SICK! As in, "Damn this music mix is sick!"

I suppose this post was motivated with Stav in mind, but I know all of you love music. My boyfriend and I are obsessed with making mixes for each other as a way to stay close. Perhaps you share this love? Then have I got the website for you.....
8tracks.com
  You can make your own mixes and listen to other peoples. They're theme,mood, and genre oriented to please many tastes. You just make a profile and *wahlah* This site is also good for people that, like me, love music but sometimes get into ruts and need new inspiration.
Anyhow, check it out.

I love all you girls and I request more posts! Come on....procrastinate whatever it is you're doing and post!

2 comments:

  1. leslie, you rock. thank you for this link. this is a complete step up from pandora, which as you surely know, doesn't work outside the us. i likw how thoughtful these playlists are. just what i needed.

    fuera de eso, que onda? como te va???

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH yeah! One of my requests is for everyone to make mixes because I have always gotten good music from you gals! I'm a bit slow in the music department, and without my best buds around, I have a little less music in my soul. =[ Let's make mixes!

    ReplyDelete