Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Leslie: A little soul for your SOUL!

As if we don't get enough suggestions for new music we should all listen to...I'm going to suggest a MUST...if you like old skool soul/blues, that is. This podcast out of Jersey City's WFMU, Downtown Soulville with Mr. Fine Wine, will absolutely blow your mind....every week! I'm not exaggerating. What I want to know is, how is all this amazing music unknown to most of the world? Good soul music is like a perfectly made, crunchy, velvety-melted grilled cheese on a cold day. Mmmmm. Tastes great to my ears. I implore you to look into subscribing to it via iTunes. It's free afterall! 




2 comments:

  1. this is awesome, leslie. germany needs more soul music, especially in the autumn. hearing this reminds me of second sundays at shangri-la :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's this word here in Nicaragua for "cool" and it definitely applies to you, GURL!....Tu estas TUANI!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete