Thursday, August 26, 2010

Stav: Quicky Before Work

First of all, wahhhh!!!! So glad people are posting! Collaborative blogging rules! It's good to hear from all of you :)

As I predicted, the second I had to go back to work, blogging/reading/practicing guitar/breathing (not to mention applying to schools...eek!) fell by the wayside. I really love my job, but it does tend to take over my life. For those of you to whom I haven't babbled on and on about my job already, I work for a non-profit in Austin that does many good things (subsidized housing, case management, etc...) among them running 4 free after school programs for elementary students and teens located all around Austin. Anyway, I have been tasked with heading up the newest learning center, something I've never done and am kind of figuring out as I go along. Needless to say, my enthusiasm for youth empowerment and neuroticism have been working in tandem against me and I'm constantly worrying. On a side note, I will get an AISD ID badge! Official!

Before I have to run to work, I just wanted to share the following song. I don't know that much about Rufus Wainwright, and don't really have any time to do research right now, I just know that it's good and for some reason it really fits my mood lately. Also, it just sounds so nice.



Alrighty folks, have a super day!

Take care,
Stav.

No comments:

Post a Comment