Saturday, August 28, 2010

Swimming Song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuz5TKzaJoE

This link is for Stav who said she liked Rufus Wainwright. This song is called the Swimming Song and it's by his dad (I think), Loudon Wainwright III. Hope you like it!

Leslie-- I love Mississippi John Hurt! Some of my favorite songs by him are Richland Woman Blues, Corrina Corrina, and Shortenin' Bread. I'm sorry you are feeling down. Hopefully Travis will get better and he can come back to Nicaragua soon.

I'm meeting a lot of people here but so far none of them are nearly as cool as you guys. I still haven't made a close group of friends but I know I just have to give it time.

-Andrea

1 comment:

  1. Andrea, funny that the swimming song made you think of Stav! Last summer she made a really awesome driving mix with that Vetiver cover of that song. --Claire

    ReplyDelete